Laminated non-woven fabric is made of PP, PE, and other materials as the waterproof layer, and high-strength non-woven fabric as the supporting layer, using the laminating process. Laminated fabrics are chosen for a wide variety of end uses.
- Laminated & Coated Nonwoven Fabrics are formed when Nonwovens and LDPE or HDPE Films are stuck together usually with and adhesive (glue) by using heat. The bonding is typically done with the use of adhesives (or heat) and pressure, making it possible to manufacture laminated products, equipped with a waterproof layer, that are breathable, soft, comfortable and suitable for printing
- Type Spunbond Nonwovens (SS-SSS-SMS or SMMS) + LDPE or HDPE Films + Adhesive
- Physical properties Laminated fabrics are offered from 23 to 100 gr per sqm and has excellent uniform, tensile and elongation properties. It can be produced as Reinforced and Half Reinforced.
- Finishing It can be slit from 615mm to 1600mm. It is available in all colors upon your request.
- Treatments Anti Static, Anti Bacterial, Softness, UV, Flame Retardant treatments are available. The treated fabric will be functioned with various features.
- Features Breathable, Non Breathable, Environmentally Friendly, Waterproof, Impermeable to contaminants, Soft and Confortable, Lightweight, Printable,
- Applications The use of Laminates has grown over the past few decades to include many industries such as Agricultural, Home Textile, Clothing, Packaging, Hygiene, Medical & Healthcare, Wipes, Filtration and Automovie industries. While there are many uses across various industries, these industries make the most use of nonwoven laminates.